Editor’s Note: This week we’re tackling one of the most common—and frustrating—health issues men face as they get older… Low testosterone. We’ll show you safe, natural ways to boost your testosterone—and feel like the man you were in your twenties again. It all starts with being able to spot the problem in the first place…
Testosterone may be the most important hormone in a man’s body. When his levels are normal, he feels unstoppable. But when they start to decline… That’s a different story.
And that decline starts sooner than you might think. By the time he’s 60, his levels could be down by half.1
Here’s an even bigger problem… By the time he—or his wife—suspects a problem, the damage is already done. That’s because the most noticeable symptoms are observed in the bedroom. If your “raging fire” is more of a “flickering candle” lately… There’s a good chance your testosterone is in freefall.
The good news is that there are ways to spot the problem before it gets this far.
Five Silent Low-T Alarms
If you notice any of these five signs, it’s time to take control of your testosterone:2 3
- You don’t sleep well. If you suddenly can’t fall asleep, or can’t sleep through the night, low testosterone could be to blame. It can cause insomnia and disturb your normal sleep pattern. It’s a vicious cycle… Poor sleep can cause your natural testosterone production to plummet even lower.
- You feel fatigued. And not just from poor sleep. If you wake up tired regardless of how much sleep you get… Or if it’s harder to find the energy for everyday tasks, it could be a sign of low testosterone.
- You’ve lost muscle. Testosterone plays a huge role in building and maintaining muscle. If your activity level and diet are the same, and you haven’t lost strength…but your muscle size has decreased… Then low testosterone is the most likely culprit.
- You’ve put on fat. Just as men with low testosterone lose muscle, they tend to pack on extra body fat. If you notice more fat around your chest (yes, man boobs) and midsection, there’s a good chance estrogen is overpowering your testosterone reserves.
- You’re losing the wrong hair. Thinning hair is a natural part of aging for most men. But losing body and facial hair is another story. If you notice that your beard isn’t as full, or if chest and other body hair comes off in the shower, it could be an indicator of testosterone decline.
Reignite Your Natural Testosterone
The easiest way to increase your natural production is to avoid the five most common mistakes that steal your testosterone. But just because they’re common doesn’t mean they’re easy to spot. There’s a good chance you’re making at least a couple of these blunders because you thought they’d help you feel better.
Next time, you’ll find out exactly what they are… And how to fix them fast.
Like this Article? Forward this article here or Share on Facebook.