Featured Mental and Cognitive Health Articles
One Nutrient Protects You (and Your Grandchildren) From Alzheimer’sJanuary 30, 2019
They Took Almost 10 Years Off Their Brain Age by Doing ThisJanuary 11, 2019
Doctors May Have Accidentally ‘Seeded’ Patients With Alzheimer’sJanuary 7, 2019
This Fruit Juice Cuts Age-Related Memory Loss in HalfDecember 17, 2018
What good is a healthy body if you don’t have a healthy mind?
If you know someone with memory problems, dementia, or Alzheimer’s disease (AD), you know all too well that one of the first signs is when the person just stops being themselves. They get frustrated when they can’t remember the name of a favorite book. They may even accuse loved ones of stealing something they’ve misplaced.
Of course, it’s not their fault. But even still… You miss the person they were. And you wonder if they’ll ever come back to you.
Prescription AD drugs on the market now can cause things like seizure, coughing up blood, chronic fatigue, depression, chest pain, sleep problems, pain, and more.
But based on scientific studies, there are a number of natural solutions you can use right now to:
- Keep your mind sharp—never miss an appointment, or your grandchild’s big game.
- Prevent memory problems from getting worse—if you’re starting to have trouble remembering things that took no effort before.
- Even to protect against Alzheimer’s—so you can keep your precious memories vivid for the rest of your life.
These are just a few natural remedies that can help you boost your memory, cognitive function, critical thinking, even your mood. But there are plenty more.
You have options, natural options that work better and cost practically nothing compared to drugs. What’s more, science backs up every single one.
Alzheimer’s is a scary thing. But as frightening as it is, it’s a part of our reality. That’s why it’s important to do everything in our power to head it off before it ever happens. Like:
- Try these five easy ways to prevent dementia, no matter your age.
- Your brain cleans itself up during this activity. If you’re not doing it enough, brain toxins build up and your risk for AD goes up.
- These so-called “safe” drugs raise your dementia risk 54%. Luckily they’re easy to avoid.
- Not getting enough sleep? This natural sleep aid fights Alzheimer’s too…
- Having a stroke ages your brain by up to eight years. Know how to avoid one in the first place.
- This natural herb improves circulation and drives nutrients into your brain.
The Institute for Natural Healing research team uncovers natural memory solutions proven to work. They’re safe and non-toxic. And backed by extensive clinical documentation. They’ve earned the “seal of approval” from practicing MDs and clinical researchers at leading institutions.
And they’re available to anyone who wants them. The problem is, you have to know about them. And to make that happen, you need access to the right research.
The best way is through a membership to Independent Healing. Every month, members learn about treatment breakthroughs and outright cures for the hardest-to-treat illnesses and conditions that plague us today. Including Alzheimer’s disease.
Independent Healing offers you the research and options you need to make informed choices about your health, and that of your loved ones. For more information on how to join—and the free bonus reports you’ll get immediately after sign-up—go HERE.