Have You Heard of Cancer X?

Is it possible that there is a cure for cancer?

A Cleveland State University professor believes there is. And a panel of independent reviewers at both the Cleveland Clinic and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) agree.

Professor Michael Kalafatis, as we noted on Tuesday, heads up research for Cleveland State University (CSU). For over 10 years he’s led CSU research into blood coagulation.

And he stumbled onto his cancer breakthrough by chance.

“Your best discoveries are from something you weren’t expecting,” says David Anderson, the associate dean of Cleveland State University.

That’s exactly how this breakthrough happened.
Kalafatis was working on a research project related to genes and blood coagulation. His students added a special compound to human cancer cells in a petri dish.

The compound killed the cells. This wasn’t the point of the experiment… or what Kalafatis expected. He thought his students had botched the experiment. So he had them do it again. And they got the same results. Shocked by the incredible possibility, he did the test himself. And got the same result. With disbelief… he did it again. And again the compound killed the cancer cells.

So he broadened the experiment. Using the compound that he now calls CancerX, Kalafatis applied it to different types of cancer.

Breast cancer… prostate cancer… leukemia… brain cancer…  CancerX killed them all.
But experiments in petri dishes don’t mean the same thing as they do in real life. So he took his experiments to the next level.

Discovering CancerX

Kalafatis injected human cancer cells into mice and allowed them to grow into full-blown tumors. Then he applied CancerX.

Nothing happened at first.

A week went by.

“Then I got a phone call,” says Kalafatis. “The tumor had disappeared.”

It was then that he knew he was onto something. He began running a gamut of tests. Every type of cancer he could test… and CancerX killed ALL of them.

He’s since tested almost 60 different types of cancer. Tumors dramatically shrink – or are entirely killed. And even better… there’s no damage to surrounding tissue or healthy cells.

He’s had his findings confirmed by the Cleveland Clinic and the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The Clinic ran a series of tests on dozens of different types of cancer. These included brain, kidney, and liver. They found CancerX destroyed the tumors… with no harm to healthy cells.

The NIH conducted Phase I and II trials on over 50 different types of cancer. They got the same results – every time.

Now Professor Kalafatis is ready to take his trials to the final level – testing on human patients. If those trials prove successful… he believes a cure for cancer could be available within 10 years.

NHD will continue to follow his work… and report on his progress… as it happens.

To your health,
Ian's signature
Ian Robinson,
Managing Editor, Natural Health Dossier "Health Watch"

Health Topic: Cancer

1. melissa says:

How does one seek to be a subject in this research? I’ve had multiple people recently report having been diagnosed with cancer. Terrified of the diagnoses, they feel their only choice is to immediately do as their physician directs. Being able to direct folks to such opportunities would be very helpful.

2. Maree Deeley says:

I am astonsihed re your article Cancer X, I need to know more.

3. Dianne says:

Where can we get CancerX? Does it come in another form besides injections?

• Ian Robinson says:

We can’t yet. It’s not through the testing process. It’ll have to go through the scientific process of testing… funding… approval etc.

4. Terry Raybould says:

Thanks for the great information. It would be wonderful to have the support of BIG PHARMA and the powers that be to allow the cancer cure be available to all who need it. I pray this study finds its way into the PUBLIC eye quickly, before being hidden, many suffer greatly from cancers traditional treatments.

5. Norma Gay says:

10 years is too long to wait for a supposed cure. If it is real, and easy to obtain, then why not have it pushed to the top of the list in the US or go offshore and develop it now.
    If the US is too corrupt to deal with, don’t go that way.
    People need answers now.

6. Ed Rust says:

I find this very interesting, duh!! I have prostate cancer that is untreated except for some nutrients and I am holding my own. I was wondering why it will take ten (10) years for this to be available, if it works in humans? thanks

7. jerry leith says:

As a 75 year old cancer survivor, it is so encouraging to hear the rapid progress being made in developing therapies for the treatment of cancer.I have also gotten some information of a cancer vaccine that is coming on the market. As one of the leading causes of death world wide, it is time to find cures for this deadly disease. Thanks, Jerry

8. Teresa Buhs says:

I don’t understand why human trials can only bring this to the public in 10 YEARS! No wonder so many people try to go to Germany or Mexico for help! And don’t get me started on our own FDA.

9. John Madigan says:

I have one word for this–fantastic.
    Would that the FDA allow quick tests or fast trials to hopefully get this to the public quickly if clinical tests prove successful.
    Would also pray that big pharma does not throw any roadblocks in the program along the way.

10. bobby chan says:

This is the Best News and u should get this CancerX as fast as possible . With this there is Real Hope for all who suffer. God bless U

11. It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

12. Great information! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks!

13. forex says:

Aw, this was a really nice post. In concept I would like to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and precise effort to make an excellent article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and under no circumstances seem to get one thing done.