In an effort to stay young looking, Americans are pumping more drugs into their faces than ever before. The numbers are mind boggling…
In 2016, Americans had:
• 7.1 million Botox wrinkle treatments. This is up 797% since 2000.
• 2.6 million wrinkle-filler treatments. Up 298% since 2000.
• 1.4 million chemical peels. Up 18% since 2000.1
And many other people take the more drastic step of undergoing surgery to stave off facial aging. In 2016, more than half a million Americans had wrinkle-reducing operations such as facelifts, neck lifts, and dermabrasion.2
Cosmetic drugs and surgeries are expensive and risky. They are generally not covered by insurance. And the results are often not what patients expected. One survey found that two-thirds of cosmetic surgery patients regret having their procedure.3
Recommended for You: This 1,400-year-old natural extract could be the key to pure energy for your heart
Your entire life depends on a small, 10-ounce muscle inside your chest. If you haven’t paid your heart much attention lately…it’s not too late to add healthy years to your life.
Help keep blood flowing smoothly to and from your heart. Build up heart muscle without worry. Rest easy knowing you have the support you need. As one person who’s tried it said, “I am more energetic and feel healthier.” Get all the details on it, HERE.
Exercise Your Face Like You Do Your Body
There’s another option. It’s a non-drug, non-surgical method. When you want a better, younger-looking body, you exercise. You can do the same thing for your face, says New York plastic surgeon Dr. Michelle Yagoda.4
“Facial exercises do work,” she says. Dr. Yagoda has been doing them for more than 20 years.
Studies have found that you can combat the signs of aging skin, and take years off your face with specific yoga exercises designed to improve muscle tone and blood circulation.5,6
The Face Yoga Method
The Face Yoga Method was created by Fumiko Takatsu, a renowned Japanese yogi and bestselling author. Her exercises have become hugely popular in Japan. They are simple. They require just a few minutes a day. And the only equipment you need is a mirror.7,8
Here are face yoga exercises to combat four common signs of aging. You can watch a video of Takatsu demonstrating them by clicking here.
1. Make a fist with both hands. Place the middle and index finger knuckles in the center of your forehead. Apply firm pressure.
2. Slowly slide your knuckles out to each side. Slide your knuckles all the way to your temples. Count to five while you slide to make sure you move slowly.
3. Repeat this four times.9
This exercise prevents wrinkles by forcing the forehead muscles to relax. You are using acupressure to remove tension.
1. Place both palms on your temples. Now push your hands up and back, lifting the sides of your face.
2. Form a large “O” with your mouth. Then drop your jaw as deeply as you can to elongate the “O.”
3. Hold this pose for five seconds. Relax.
4. Repeat this three times.
This exercise smooths the nasolabial fold lines, commonly called smile lines. It lifts the muscles and tissues around the cheeks. This stimulates blood and oxygen flow to almost the entire face.10
Droopy Eye Lids
This one works best in front of a mirror.
1. Relax and drop your shoulders downwards.
2. Lift one arm straight up and then curl it over your head so you can place your fingertips on your temple on the opposite side.
3. Press your fingertips into your temple and draw your skin upwards and backwards.
4. Keeping your fingers on your temples, drop your head sideways to the opposite shoulder. Breathe a long, slow breath out of your mouth.
5. Repeat this exercise on your other side.
6. Do once more on each side.
Saggy Neck/Double Chin
1. Pucker your lips over to one side as much as you can. You will feel a stretch in the opposite cheek.
2. Turn your head to that side, while slowly lifting your head upwards to as close to a 45-degree angle as you can. You will feel the stretch in your neck.
3. Hold for three seconds. Repeat.
4. Repeat on the other side.
Do these exercises once a day. You should start noticing a difference after a couple of weeks.
One more thing… Recent studies show that the symptoms of aging are just like any others. They can be treated or eliminated. Go here to discover specific ways you can stop the clock—and even turn it back.