Reverse Nerve Damage With This Safe, Effective Solution

The amino acid acetyl-L-carnitine relieves pain from neuropathy.

It happens to diabetics and chemotherapy patients. It also happens to people suffering from auto-immune diseases, certain viruses, and nutrition problems. Sometimes you develop it just because you’re aging.

Your doctor’s name for it is neuropathy. It’s crippling, painful—and sometimes deadly—nerve damage.

The symptoms are frightening. Your skin may go numb and you can’t tell hot from cold. Or you can’t feel your feet, so it’s hard to walk without falling over. It can cause intense pain and prevent your major organs from working properly.

Doctors often prescribe antidepressants, steroids, and opioids to manage the symptoms. All of those come with their own set of harmful side effects that cause bigger problems down the road.

There is a natural way to make nerve pain go away. Researchers found that neuropathy sufferers could feel their arms and feet again after they took a certain supplement.1

This cheap, common amino acid even helps repair nerve fibers…

The natural pain-reliever is acetyl-L-carnitine. It’s called ALC for short. ALC is everywhere in your body, including your brain. You need it for energy.

Studies show ALC reduces neuron pain five times better than a placebo. 2

A study of over 1,200 people shows ALC relieves numbness and pain, and helps repair nerves.3

Your liver, kidney, and brain make all the ALC you need when you’re young and healthy. When you exercise regularly, you’re likely to have more of it. But sometimes you don’t have enough when you’re older or sick, even if you exercise a lot.

You can find this nutrient in meat, especially mutton, cod, and chicken. There’s a bit of it in asparagus. But you won’t make a lot of it from your diet so you might want to supplement ALC.

You should take ALC supplements with alpha-lipoic acid and foods that are high in vitamin C. A full B vitamin complex will also help ALC work better.

ALC is safe and well-tolerated. It treats nerve pain and reverses nerve damage after it starts. And it prevents nerve damage from happening in the first place.

Even if you’re not suffering from neuropathy, ALC will help preserve your health and prevent decaying of nerve fibers in the brain and everywhere else.

In Good Health,

Angela Salerno
Publisher, INH Health Watch

Health Topic: General Health

1. Ignatius Turchi says:

The combination of acetyl carnitine and acetyl carnitine arginate along with R-lipoic acid (rather than alpha lipoic acid) is even better.

• Kay says:

You mean R-ALA or R-AlphaLipoicAcid, surely? R-LipoicAcid is nothing.

• Jen says:

What do you mean it’s nothing? Do you mean it doesn’t exist. Or do you mean it does nothing. Because it definitely exists. It is the natural form of Alpha Lipoic Acid. Add Benfotiamine to 600 mg of AlA and it helps with the pain. Jarrow has a nice time released ALA. I haven’t tried the R-Lipoic for pain yet.

• Curt Butler says:

… hi Ignatius, a few weeks ago I read this post and I ordered ACL from a reputable firm shipped to Sweden where (as an American ex-patriot) live. I have’t been able to locate a firm selling R-lipoic acid, or for that matter Alpha lipoic acid, possible you can help by replying to this post or via my e-mail address direct (shown below)?

Be advised that I suffer from a degenerative neurological disease called MMN (Multi-focal Motor Neuropathy) for which I have been receiving the standard treatment IVIg, currently 400mg p/day over 3-days Mon-Tues-Wed, every 3rd week. My intent is to see “IF” its at all possible to reverse the degenerative effects of the disease and would be thrilled with a 10% reversal.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, hoping, that you get chance to read it.

• Jan says:

I am taking both the Alhpa Lipoic Acid and L Carnitine for severe peripheral neuropathy due to auto immune issues. I have found great relief for the burning in my feet, but still have the numbness in my toes which Im hoping will eventually come right too. I have also found a big improvement in my mental state due to small blood vessel disease of the brain. My mental function is back to normal plus I have my balance back and am able to enjoy dancing again. Fantastic results and can highly recommend to others. Sure beats going on medication for epilepsy and anti depressants to open up the blood vessels.

2. Jack Brown Jr says:

Do you have any info on the subject of foot or just circulation issues?

Thanks for the ALS feature i need that, but also info on the above as i am beginning to see a dark discoloration in my feet.

• Leah says:

Hi I realise this is a late reply but you may still be suffering or this may help someone else reading the comments.

One herb I think EVERYONE should take every day(if they can tolerate it – some can’t due to it being related to the deadly nightshade family) is cayenne pepper. Start with a tiny amount like a 16th of a teaspoon and build yourself up to half teaspoon to two flat teaspoons per day (you can spread these doses out) depending on where you feel is good for you.

It works miracles for the circulation and will heat you up if often cold. There is a Dr in the US who treats his heart attack patients purely with cayenne pepper since it will stop a heart attack within 15-30 mins. He brags not to have lost a single breathing patient yet (they didn’t have to be conscious when he arrived either as he gave a tincture sublingually if not).

There is a whole site devoted to healing powers and testionies of cayenne pepper – google it.

It is also good for nerve pain to reduce the severity by reducing ‘substance P’ but needs to be taken daily. I won’t tout it as a ‘cure’ for neuralgia although I would certainly say it should be part of the regime to heal. Cayenne works it’s miracles in plenty of other diseases!

Take cayenne with your other supplements for better and faster delivery.

Oh and one last tip in regards to CP – It should ideally be sprinkled into in a liquid format and drank. I cannot stand hot spices so I took mine in capsules to begin with. However, I eventually got brave and now take mine in a little water every day and I can definitely feel that the effects are increased. It is better to take in a capsule form than none at all though so it is down to you.

Lastly, one wonderful treatment to improve circulation is hydrotherapy. I believe that conventional drs warn diabetic people etc not to use hydrotherapy and I believe it is because desensitised feeling can result in injury through scalding. This is a complete example of the nanny state we live in and not giving any of us credit for common sense! If you have reduced feeling in a body part then use a well functioning body part to test out the temperature of the water first! By the way hydrotherapy is switching from hot and cold water. Or packs etc. Again, google it. It brings blood to the area, increasing circulation and healing.

3. Percy N. Pastakia says:

I suffer from Paresthesia, i.e. numbness on the underside of my feet around the toes which could be due to some nerve damage. Please inform me if there is a Natural Amino Acid which could give me some relief from the problem.

4. Albert j George says:

I have L4-L5 encased in fibrogranulation 24hr a day pain can u help me?

5. Albert j George says:

Where do I get the best ALC suplement

• Azubike Amadi says:

For about five years now,I have been pains right from the left side of my body(head to thigh) with concentration around my neck, shoulder and thigh. The pains at is gripping and tightening extending to the fingers with burning sensation.investigation revealed nerve compression at c4,c5 & c6 cervical vetebral.Surgery had performed to dislodge the compression but the pains still persist even at high intensity. Am on regular pain relieving drugs with little or no relief. I need your advice and how to get ALC supplements

6. Veronica Symeonides says:

the best b supplement i have ever taken has beenb complex brand New Chapter an american brand. Their technology was biotrasformed B vitamins within a food matrix. I would try their brand if you are impressed with their combinations etc for acetyl-L carnitine looking at other advice perhaps on this site from existing users.You can sign up for their e-news letter at

7. Dorothy N says:

I have essential tremor in my left hand, would this help?

• Karen says:

Dr. Perlmutter, a neurologist in Naples Fl. has written 2 books Grain Brain & Brain Maker. He’s been on PBS & Dr. Oz. Google zonulin in wheat. You have to change your diet, you could be allergic to wheat & sugar are poison to the brain. The gut & the brain are connected & your problem is coming from the gut & destroying a part of the brain controlling your motor skills.
      Do you drink diet soda?? Give it up! Google aspartame

8. Gary Jensen says:

Neuropathy visited me in 1995 and has been my constant companion to some degree ever since, My arteries in my legs were virtually closed as it was about time to think think about amputation of my toes. I did some research and found two amino aides that would let me keep my toes and save me from a heart attack or stroke. I first used L-Arginine along with L-Carnitine as a carrying agent, about three months later my mobility increased, the pain was still there. Dr. Louis Ignarrio won the Nobel Prize for his work on creating the process for developing nitric oxide in 1998. It opened my veins and arteries everywhere in your body, I have since added berberine to control my diabetes 2, which does better than metforman, and insulin. I have added Acy-carnitine, L-citrilline, along with tumeric. I have no heart issues and my diabetes is now in check. Low blood pressure, and no plaque in my arteries and very little in my heart.

9. Des Paul - TMP-Zimbabwe says:

There is much that you can do. Avoid painkillers. If you send me direct by email,your symptoms and medical history, I’ll assess what to do. There will also be a long ‘Lifestyle and Symptomatic Nutritional Deficiency’ questionnaire for you to fill out and return to me for study. This all takes a while but it is worth while. For now add liberal quantities of tumeric to your food and take a mixture of pure, unprocessed honey (yes honey)and cinnamon each morning. You can add ginger too. Eat raw vegan foods that include purslane (Portulaca oleracea,leaves, flowers and stems), Flax seed and especially chia (Salvia hispanica) seed. Keep your pH balanced. Use Apple Cider Vinegar and/or freshly squeezed lemon juice ten minutes before each meal. Exercise, watch your weight (balance nutrition and activity), 20 minutes a day of cool direct sunshine. Drink lots of water. Avoid all refined sugars and sugar added foods and drinks. Be sure to avoid Aspartame and MSG as well as so called diabetic sweeteners and drinks.Use massage therapy and hydrotherapy daily. Sleep with feet out of blankets – to keep cool and weight off of them. Wear loose open shoes/sandals. Avoid acid producing foods – pork, red meat, chicken skin. Avoid stress, Learn to relax, Pray without ceasing. This is a start, try it. I wish you good health.

10. Donna Bates says:

What mg would you recommend I need of the acetyl-L-carnitine as a nerve pain killer?

• norma grittner says:

• Juliet says:

Have visited IBT website i.e. Inclined bed therapy. I heard this works wonders for nerve and muscle disorder.

• Betty Edwards says:

I have nerve pain from shingles. Will ALC help?

• joe says:

my husband has nerve pain in the foot from shingles and cannot walk and move his foot properly he needs s splint to walk and a splint to hold his foot from drooping, what can help his nerve damage?

• BRENDA says:

Joe, my husband has the same, just want to know if you found anything that helped. Will appreciate any help! He is taking a lot of herbs, vitamins, amino acids and rubbing with essential oils. He is doing a little better but I still hope there is something that will help him heal.

• Mindy says:

Apple cider vinegar directly on it will heal it and take the pain away.

12. Deluxe Bawa says:

pls i have lips and chin numbness after a surgery was conducted on my jaws for 8 weeks now n d numbness still exists.i knw some of my facial nerves are damaged.pls how do i sole it.vit b1 n b6 have been percribed to me but no improvement.

• Sharon W says:

Hi, can I ask how you are now? I suffered a similar injury during surgery 3 weeks ago and have numbness and nerve pain in my tongue and chin and have loss the ability to taste on one side of my tongue. I’ve got damage to my lingual and facial nerve. I’ve been prescribed gabapentin but have started taking vitamin B complex. Nothing seems to be working and I’ve been told there’s nothing they can do to fix the problem. They can’t even do a test to confirm what the damage is. Have you had any relief? Is it getting any better?

13. KristopherFranklin says:

I used to be a heroin addict and I struck a nerve under my arm close to my arm pit. Since then I can’t feel my point finger and there anything I can take for healing? Will they ever work again? Please I am desperate 4 some advice and don’t have insurance. Thank you.

14. Jazmina says:

Neurochondria by Thorne Research is Fantastic. it contains all of the above. I was recommended to take this for nerve damage post accident. It turned me around within 1 week I was doing so much better and have continued taking and improving on this formula.

I highly recommend this formula.

15. J says:

I suffer from ongoing nerve pain in my left foot near my ankle since 012′ and optic nerve damage in both eyes due to my recurrent Germinoma brain cancer(03′). I’m very curious on where do you recommend I buy the ALC Amino Acid to hopefully help repair and heal my damaged nerves? I’d really appreciate it a lot if you can please help me and let me know, thanks!

16. Kenos says:

I have been suffering with intense Neuropathy in both legs and feet for the past several years due to a low-level embedded spinal cord tumor and tethered cord, to which I’ve had 3 surgeries to try and remove it. I’ve been using different opiods and medications that seem to increase with frequency and mg and with more activity the pain worsens ! What do take and in what amount of mg ? I’ve tried ALA at 600-1200 mgs a day but I didn’t notice much difference in relief. Please help. Thanks !!

17. Savie says:

I have suffered damage to my bladder nerves
    Due to surgery for colorectal cancer (stage1 )
    Are there any supplements that may help to
    Regenerate these nerves .
    I am 6 wks post operation . I still have an
    In dwelling catheter and will try intermittent
    Catheterization this coming week .
    I am due for stoma reversal soon .

18. yogi says:

I have suffered from myelitis in 2012. I have many issues below my lower back like: bowel movement, incontinence, imbalance, can’t feel touch, hot and cold.
    I have taken all kinds of treatment but no improvement.
    I would like to know if you can help me in any way.

19. Brian O says:

I have multiple injurys along with a reaction to inoculations from a deployment. This led to very bad nerve pain and firing, I mean sometimes I will vibrate for days and this really beats the hell out of my major muscle groups. Recently, after realizing I couldn’t increase my pain medicine any more due to stomach problems which kept me basicly bed ridden, along with the side effects from the Opiods and Muscle Relaxers along with others too! On our birthday, my wifes an mine are on the same day, I started reducing my opioids and all the rest, the Naproxen, Muscle Relaxers none, and the effects are just wonderful, sure I still have the nerve pain but it has reduced, ringing in my ears(4years constant) stopped, and the stomach pain which led to this is gone along with the constipation and other great news. I don’t know if this is what everyone should do but if your taking Opiods, even like me for more than 2 decades, this may be part of the problems? Also I just purchased my first over the counter Gummys for Neuropathy and hopefully this helps? Good Luck and God Bless!

20. Ron Eldridge says:

Please send all helpful suggestions to reversing nerve damage & pain, to my email address above. Thank you.

21. julia says:

Help I hurt

22. sushanta says:

I am suffering form motor sensory neuropathy due to spine surgery L4_L5 (fusion). presently I ma on lyrica-75 but it is not working.Doctor told me that due to sever compression your nerve has totally damaged.I am only 42 years old. please help.

23. Douglas says:

I came down with bells palsey about 9-10 years ago. I’ve pretty much recovered, however the affected side still has some twitching and muscle weakness. I’m currently taking ACL, for a few days now. Is the anything you would suggest me trying?

• Lorraine Dean says:

You need to try the Klamath Weed (St John’s Wort) drop rub it on the side with the problem and then take some 40 drop by mouth each day. I did that for myself and my mouth returned to normal.

24. Austin Andrade says:

I Need help. I am tired of taking painkillers.

25. kandylin says:

• Shane says:

Hi, my father was diagnosed with motor neurone disease a year ago and has been slowly deteriating ever since, I am told that the “insulation” around his nerves is breaking down, and so the nerve impulses are not reaching their destinations as well. I am wondering whether this amino acid would help to rebuild or slow the decay of his nerve walls?

• afaf stevens says:

interested in the reply since I complain very much similar pain for same reason but refused to do any surgery…also I believe that the nerve insulation is deteriorating please send me email with suggestions thank you very much…

26. mabel says:

I have numbness stiffness paid in legs knees and my lower back very sens in cold and hot weather h
    elp with th

e treatment

27. Kizamba says:

Hi. Am in the exact same situation as one of the comments here by Miriam I was told I have periphal neuropathy am not diabetic and also have foot drop too as well as numbness in my fingers and loss of sensation on foot area. Could you please tell me if there’s anything I can do. The foot drop only affects my dorsiflex

28. Dinesh Adhikari says:

Hi, I had acute neuropathy in 2011 and did surgery for l5s1 but I have numbness over my buttocks &genitals ,docs says that my nerves are damaged in those area and there are no med available for me. I don’t have pain now but life is hell tried all possible treatment, ayurvedic treatment helped me for pain and muscles strengthening. Since 2011 once a year I do ayurvedic treatment in india but can’t be any help for numbness which is killing….. Good luck for all of us. Are any here who had taken the mentioned supplement and improved pls share your progress or anyone who have recovered from this.

Thanks dinesh

29. Carrie says:

My husband has nerve damage from shingles, Ramsay Hunt Syndrome, causing facial paralysis. What is the optimum daily dosage to take to help with nerve repair and are there any pitfalls to watch out for in terms of the correct form to take it in, combinations it should be taken in and so on? I’ve seem a couple of supplements that provide ALC in combination with other vitamins and am not sure whet is a good combination or form. Thanks for any advice.

• patricia wood says:

Hi,Carrie, I take Vit D 1000mg, Alpha lipoic acid, magnesium & lipoic acid daily. My nerve problem has improved greatly. Rub a mixture of Champhor oil and almond/coconut oil on the affected area, it soothes the pain wonderfully.

30. Justin says:

I think I may have damaged some nerves in my face. Ever since I injured my face I’ve had pain since November and have noticed the muscles of my face are weaker now because they sag at my 23 years of age ever since that fateful day. Would this help me?

31. BRYAN Chavez says:

I have been suffering for 4 years s1 L5 severe nerve damage I need help due to a gunshot wound I had 4 years ago May God help me

32. Tramecia says:

My name is Tramecia, I Am only 29 and suffer from intense nerve pain from skin graft surgery resulting from 3rd degree burns about 6 months ago. My nerves were completely burned and the damaged nerve endings. Reopened for healing purposes. The problem is, I’m pregnant with twins and can’t take anything for pain, and I feel like I’m dying, constantly researching searching for understanding and cures. I often feel helpless. Knowing that I’m not alone is very reassuring as the resources on nerve pain seems way too broad. I prefer to listen to the patients who actually feel the pain than the doctors who try mask them Werth narcotics and telling me there’s nothing they can do. The technology in this world that we have, surely there must be something. Anything. Do you think you could give me some suggestions? I’m beyond desperate and violently vulnerable to the pain.

33. Tramecia says:

I forgot to add that the major nerve pain site,comes from a skin graft on my continuously growing abdomen. I am 6 months pregnant with twins, and my graft is fresh. About 6 months old as who. ; ( I am beyond desperate? Can you help me? 5759425663

34. james vincent says:

i got bad nerve danage i need help with small blood vessel in my lower leg what can i do leg turning colors foot doctor said my blood vessel leaking in to my legs

35. Ernie says:

I’m suffering from nerve pain due to diabetes. The soles of my feet are aching constantly. My toes are aching,palm of my hands and the scalp of my head are aching too due to inflammation. I’m taking painkiller 400mg a day (Gabapentin – Gabix)and aspirin and metformin for diabetes. It’s almost a year now and the pain is getting worsen than before. Can you please advise me any alternative medicines and pain killer? Natural method of healing much better.

36. Lorena says:

Wow! Am so grateful! I want to share my review on Dr Mutuma.. I was diagnosed of ALS disease (motor neuron disease) in 2011 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, my life was gradually coming to an end, until i saw some reviews in a health forum about a herbal doctor called Dr Mutuma from Israel (jerusalem) who cures ALS disease with herbal medicine and all kind of diseases including diabetes, kidney problem, Leukemia, Asthma, Gonorrhea, arthritis etc, at first i doubted if it was real but I decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he asked me to fill the form and I followed all the instruction. He prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me descriptions on how to use it and I followed it. Am using it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 6weeks, I could not walk or talk understandably before but after i took the herbal cure as he instructed i regained strength in my bones and i could talk properly unlike before, I am now tested free from ALS disease, all thanks to Dr Mutuma. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email drmutumahouseofsolution121@ gmail . com “He can cure any kinds of disease or sickness with herbal medicine” you have my word.

37. Brenda says:

My name is Brenda, I am 58 years old with 4 kids. I was diagnosed of ALS disease (Lou Gehrig’s disease) in 2013 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, my life was gradually coming to an end, until i saw some reviews in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Rome(Italy) who prepares herbal cure to cure Herpes virus and all kind of diseases including ALS, lyme, Diabetes, Kidney, Leukaemia, Asthma, Cancer, Gonorrhoea, Arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email;(, he prepared an ALS herbal portion and sent it to me via DHL courier service, when i received the herbal portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 22-24 days and my doctor confirmed it, I could not walk or talk understandably before but after i took the herbal cure as he instructed i regained strength in my bones and i could talk properly unlike before, I am now free from the deadly disease, all thanks to dr eitan. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email;[email protected] “He’s a man of his words”

38. Jenn says:

My husband suffers from severe, fairly debilitating pain after his vasectomy 2 years go (Post Vasectomy Pain Syndrome). His urologist recommend a vasectomy reversal as a possibility for pain relief – the result was a wonderful new baby but no pain relief whatsoever. We are now being send down the yellow brick road of pain killers; ibuprofen and Tylenol were hard on his body, results in non-alcoholic fatty liver. Move from OTC to hydrocodone for several months, along with gabapentin. His pain management specialist wants to up his gabapentin and add an anti-depressant such as Cymbalta. His primary doctor just took him off hydrocodone and started Oxycontin. We are heading down a path we don’t want to go down. He gets very little, if any relief from the medications he’s on, and we don’t anticipate him getting any relief by just increasing the doses. We feel pushed into having to take strong and stronger meds because there doesn’t seem to be a plausible alternative.

We believe the pain is nerve-originated, at least some of it, probably in the Ilioinguinal or Genitofemoral nerves. Any ideas if this supplement would help?
    Anyone have any suggestions at all for other treatments that don’t involve anti-depressants or Oxy?

• mike says:

I have pelvic floor dysfunction, probably a result of some of the nerves you mentioned. Have you tried looking into a pelvic floor therapist as they can greatly help with this sort of pain. And, the same therapist should also be able to perform dry needling on the psoas, oblique and abdomen muscles which those nerves innervate. His GP or urologist should be able to give him a referral to see the therapist.

• m husband had a vasectomy 28 years ago after i had my daughter and second child never any issues in all those years must be a real botched surgery, never heard of such a thing in Canada of course reversal would end in pregnancy that was another dumb suggestion to agree to do As far as doses of meds go i feel that if a medication does nothing at a low dose, i fail to see that an increased dosage would do anything other than bodily harm but each to his own; i usually pepper doctors with lots of questions and proceed only when i have the answers i want i prepare for doctor visits like i am going to write an exam i get myself ready with notes in my cellphone that i read over on the way there; just a few things to consider

39. SAURABH MISHRA says:

40. Bonnadee says:

I have been diagnosed with motor neuron disease with neuropathy and foot drop in both feet. It severely limits my ability to stand and walk without falling. I get quite fatigued, use a walker most of the time, and a power chair part of the time. Also, there is absolutely NO pain involved, only very impaired mobility. I heard of using amino acid therapy. Is this beneficial or is anything at all useful in helping this condition?

41. Shawn says:

Hi everyone! I’m new to this site, but from reading others’ posts and replies, I’d like to know your thoughts regarding my situation. Just over 2 years ago I was shot with a .22 straight thru my right eye. I woke up from a few weeks coma to find out the bullet was (still is) lodged in my brain and either severed or severely damaged my facial nerve, leaving the right side of my face paralyzed and my right ear dysfunctional. So, after a year of therapy and failed hopes of the nerve healing and restoring function on its own, I underwent the 1st of a 2 stage dynamic facial reanimation surgery to restore at the very least a symmetrical smile. The sural nerve from my right leg was grafted and attached to my left facial nerve, tunneled across my face though the skin to the corresponding area(think ear to ear). In about 6-7 months, nerve fibers successfully grew through the graft, sending the needed signal all the way across! At 8 months, stage 2 of the procedure was performed and the gracilis muscle, with its blood vessels, was transplanted from my left thigh to my right cheek and the nerve stump was attached to the previous cross-facial nerve graft.
    Since the 2nd procedure, progress has been veryyyy slow. I’m at about 10 months post-op now and the muscle hardly contracts. The signal gets through on command, but it does not pull my mouth up very much; just a tiny budge. My microsurgeon is perplexed as to why I’m not much further along and expected me to be where I am now at least 3-4 months ago. He says that no matter how minuscule the progress made between follow up appointments its still a good sign that it hasn’t stopped.
    But, other than the neurobiofeedback and emg-like therapy that I have been doing since before surgery, he does not offer any ideas to help encourage the innervation and overall healing. No matter how off-the -wall it may be, if anyone can offer some ideas, advice or thoughts that may be of some help, I’d really appreciate it!

42. Karen Demian says:

I was suffering from Diabetes since 3yrs and I have been taking some medications from my Doctor and there was no improvement, my life was gradually coming to an end, I faithful day i was searching some remedy on the internet and i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepares herbal remedy to cure all kind of diseases including Diabetes, at first i doubted if it was real but with much pressure i decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, [email protected] he reply me and assure me that he is going to cure me that news brought happiness into my life, he told me what is needed now is for me to buy some items for the cure preparation, though I couldn’t find any of those items myself, faithfully I sent him the money he bought those items and prepared a cure for me. He told me that he is going to send the cure through courier delivery service, I paid to the courier delivery service, then, I got the cure whiten 3 day, when i received this herbal remedy, he gave me instructions on how to apply it, After i finish applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease after 14days of usage, If you are out there suffering from this disease you can contact him and get cure with the help of Dr. Sabi powerful root & herbs, email;[email protected] or call/whatsapp him +2348168257144.

Thank you.