And four heart-healthy, safe alternatives. Discover:
- The surprising truth about taking a daily aspirin
- How you may be at a higher risk for heart failure
- Mother Nature’s safe, effective alternatives
… and more.
Back in 1948, a doctor from California named Dr. Lawrence Craven recommended folks take an aspirin a day to reduce the risk of a heart attack. (This recommendation was based on what he observed with his own patients.)
Yet here we are – nearly 75 years later – and many doctors continue to hammer us with the idea that taking a daily aspirin can shield you against heart attack or stroke.
So, it may come as no surprise that nearly 29 MILLION Americans – many of them seniors – take a low dose aspirin every day.
But here’s the thing: a lot has changed since Dr. Craven’s infamous aspirin-for-your-heart recommendation.
And, while daily aspirin may be best known for heart health… plenty of NEW research dispels this long-standing recommendation…
And reveals, in fact, why it may be doing your heart (and body) a lot more harm than good!
So, if you’re currently taking a daily aspirin for your heart (or have been told you should), you’re going to want to read this latest issue.
You’ll also discover:
- ANOTHER pandemic on the horizon? And the simple diet tweak that can prevent you from falling prey to this growing health crisis!
- A “forbidden” herb that BEATS cancer-related pain. How to fight cancer and improve your quality of live without addictive pain killers!
- Going under the knife? Consider CBD to help with the pain after surgery.
You’ll get all this and much more in your new issue of Independent Healing.
Please follow the link below to retrieve your newsletter…