Scientists have found laughter may be the best medicine for a lagging love life.
Research shows upbeat activities that lead to laughter, like watching a comedy, cause your body to produce nitric oxide. This simple molecule expands blood vessels.
For men, this is crucial. It increases blood flow. This supports healthy and long-lasting erections.
Nitric oxide is not the same as nitrous oxide, or “laughing gas” you get at the dentist. The blood vessel lining, called the endothelium, makes nitric oxide.
The endothelium is extremely sensitive to physical and chemical conditions inside our blood vessels. When the endothelium senses heart-healthy conditions, such as low stress, happiness, physical activity, or low cholesterol, it releases more nitric oxide.
Nitric oxide opens blood vessels, decreasing plaque growth, and blood clotting… All good for a healthy sex life.
While a feel-good comedy can boost sex… Watching a scary movie can do the opposite, researchers have found. Stress and tension lower nitric oxide levels. This can deflate a guy’s sexual performance.1,2
If you don’t want to watch “Caddyshack” every day, there are foods that naturally improve your body’s production of nitric oxide:3,4
- Dark chocolate: Several studies have documented that cacao in dark chocolate increases nitric oxide. Look for chocolate varieties that use organic, raw cacao. There is evidence that cacao heals the endothelium.
- Watermelon: It contains high concentrations of the amino acid l-citrulline. This is one of the best natural nitric oxide boosters.
- Pomegranate: This may be the single best food for a man’s sex life. Not only does it raise nitric oxide production. It also boosts testosterone levels.
- Beets: The root vegetable is packed with nitrates. These contribute to nitric oxide production. Beets also lower blood pressure, which promotes blood vessel health.
- Walnuts and pistachios: Both nuts have high concentrations of l-arginine. This is another amino acid that helps your body make nitric oxide.
Don’t forget exercise. Exercising for a half hour a day not only gives your heart a workout… It pumps up your nitric oxide and reduces inflammation. And it may make date night more exciting.5,6
But why settle for just “better”? There’s an easy way you can raise your sex life to new heights.
Discover the high-altitude warrior root that ignites sexual desire… The double whammy combination for the best sex of your life—and hers… And how this 5,000-year-old “King of Herbs” once reserved for Far East emperors can make you king of the bedroom tonight.
Get all the details HERE.
In Good Health,
Publisher, INH Health Watch