Candida Doesn’t Stand a Chance Against This Oil

Candida Doesn’t Stand a Chance Against This Oil

Most people don’t even know they have candida. Surprisingly, it infects as much as 70% of the world’s population.It’s an overgrowth of fungus in your gut. But it affects your whole body. High stress, sugar, processed foods, and antibiotics are mostly to blame.2

And it’s sneaky. Candida causes symptoms that don’t seem related… Sinus infections, blurred vision, moodiness, sugar cravings, and fatigue, just to name a few.

So if you’re treating symptoms individually without knowing what’s really causing them, you’re not doing much to destroy the harmful overgrowth itself.

Doctors usually prescribe fluconazole. There are just a couple of problems with that. For one, a single round is rarely effective. Even worse, it causes nasty side effects like vomiting, diarrhea, and dizziness.3

Your best bet is to treat the condition naturally. How? With a candida-destroying diet.

You can starve out the fungus by eating a diet low in sugar, and high in protein and vegetables. But there are also certain foods that actively fight fungus…

Coconut oil, in fact, is just as effective as fluconazole for treating candida.4 It’s antifungal and contains fatty acids like lauric acid. These acids attack the cell wall of the fungus. This causes the cell wall to disintegrate.5

That’s pretty powerful for something that sits on your kitchen counter! And in countries where they eat the most coconut oil—Thailand and the Philippines—the candida rates are much lower.6 That’s no coincidence.

You see, countries that consume coconut oil not only have lower rates of candida, they have very low rates of Alzheimer’s. There’s a connection. One U.S. doctor even reversed her husband’s Alzheimer’s symptoms in seven days. Read how she did it—become a member today to get this issue. You’ll have exclusive access to all of our in-depth natural healing reports.

Now, if you’ve read any of our Health Watch alerts on the amazing benefits of coconut oil, you know to replace some of your cooking oils with coconut oil.

It keeps for a long time without having to be refrigerated. You can heat it to high temperatures without losing the beneficial properties.

Consuming coconut oil can prevent and end candida. You’ll still need to practice other healthy habits—like reducing your sugar intake, decreasing stress, and eating a balanced diet.

In fact, fighting candida may be even more critical than experts first thought. Stunning new research now suggests a link between candida and cancer.

In one study, the Journal of Infection found it was present in at least 88% of cancer patients. That’s no coincidence. It might even be more. So it doesn’t matter if you’re a man or a woman. You’re at risk no matter what. That’s why it’s so important you go HERE now for urgent details, including the three triggers that make candida spread, the test that shows if you have it, and the three natural treatments to eradicate it for good.

In Good Health,

Angela Salerno
Executive Director, INH Health Watch

5 Bruce Fife and Conrado s. Dayrit. (2005). Coconut Cures: Preventing and Treating Common Health Problems with Coconut (1st ed). Colorado Springs: Piccadilly Books, Ltd.

Health Topic: Diet and Nutrition | General Health

1. karen lipps says:

• Neil says:

You say: “In fact, this oil is just as effective as fluconazole for treating Candida” and your source (number 3) is this study:

As the study says, it was an “in vitro” experiment. Perhaps you missed that part? In case you don’t know, what that means is that it might kill candida under a microscope but that is very different to killing it in your body. Unless you have a DECENT study that clearly demonstrates coconut oil killing candida in real people, this is just one more way that “apparently” kills candida to add to the large pile “reported” on health blogs.

I notice your fourth source is also in vitro. I’d also like to point out that, although countries that consume more coconut oil have fewer candida infections (which may or may not be to do with coconut oil, you don’t cite the evidence in enough detail for us to know) that doesn’t at all mean that coconut oil will work in removing an established infection.

• ladyliza says:

Coconut oil does work. I am living proof. The only problem is I got rather ill on the 3rd day of taking it. I took 2T/day. I am going to try it again as I want to find something to thwart the herximer effect.

2. lisa says:

Coconut oil is in my words brilliant its has helped me in my fight too get my candida under control,that I had for many yrs with all the horrid symptoms and didn’t even noo until I did my own research,will forever use coconut oil in my daily diet :)

3. Alishia says:

I suffered for 16 long years with really bad yeast infections…

Until I came across this info

Why is the medical industry hiding this from us?

4. gloria Maillet says:

Were you getting huge breakouts on your skin also?

5. Steve says:

Hi guys,
    I would like to share my experience. In my case Coconut Oil DID make a difference.
    I took 2 or 3 tablespoons at night and after two days I could tell my BM where different and (sorry TMI) I could see dead candida strings.

That said, I wouldn’t add coconut oil to a smoothie. Oils get emulsified when mixed with water, even worse if you blend or mix them and that makes them harder to digest. I would recommend adding the coconut oil to a fatty meal or simply taking it by itself like I do.

6. Jason says:

Hi all. I’d like to say a resounding YES, coconut oil does help you get rid of candida. I was at the point where I was taking upwards of 4 tbsp. at night before bed. Granted I am a big guy, so big folks need more of everything. I wasn’t really experiencing much in the way of progress. I think I might have been feeling a bit better, but there wasn’t much change.

I’m guessing my case of candida is pretty severe. I have rash patches on my back, and on one arm. Hives galore, and these red splotches on my legs around the pores where the hairs come out. Vision’s blurry too, and mood swings hit me without a moment’s notice. Eating a lot of foods was hurting me too. Often I’d feel feverish after eating most foods, and sometimes there was some blood in my stool.

Then I picked up a high-quality/high-power parasite zapper. I know, some people are rolling their eyes when they see that, but boy did it help. The creator of the device has stated that it makes the cell wall more permeable, and advises not using it around medication dosing times, because it can greatly amplify the effect of the medication.

One night I took my usual 4 tbsp. of coconut oil, then zapped for 20 minutes (which was the last scheduled session for the day) before going to bed. I dozed off, then about half an hour later, I woke up to what felt like the worst flu I had dealt with in over half my life. I was honestly bed-ridden sick for the rest of the day. I took a day off, then did it again with a half dose. Again, woke up sick, but not nearly as bad. The symptoms waned after about 7 or 8 hours.

This has lead me to believe that the worse your case is, that the harder the cell walls become. For people with mild cases, coconut oil alone should be enough. If you’re like me, and have been dealing with a severe case, I recommend picking up a high powered zapper (they’re not cheap though) to help with your treatment.

7. persoane says:

Thank you for another wonderful article.
    Where else may anybody get that type of info in such an ideal manner of writing?
    I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I’m on the look for such info.