New preclinical studies show it has the potential to:
- Prevent breakthrough infections
- Speed the recovery of COVID patients
- Help long haulers get better
Like so many others, Kelsey Clark suffered from bouts of anxiety and insomnia during the COVID-19 crisis..
One night when she couldn’t sleep, she decided to try CBD (cannabidiol). The calming effects were almost immediate.
“My heart stopped pounding against my chest, my legs stopped kicking beneath the sheets, and my mind stopped racing,” she said. “I drifted off to sleep.”i
As Kelsey continued to take CBD, she found that it also helped her stay calmer during stressful work days as a health and beauty editor.
“CBD seems to have taken the edge off my anxiety,” she said. “It almost feels like a newfound sense of clarity and calm that enables me to focus.”
Kelsey’s experience is confirmed by researchers. Study after study shows that CBD can help with the mental and emotional strains many of us are facing during the pandemic.
But in recent months, scientists have found that this natural supplement may help fight COVID in a more direct way. A new body of research shows that CBD—a hemp extract that doesn’t get you high—may actually have the potential to fight the coronavirus itself.
We want to be clear…
CBD is not a cure for COVID-19. It cannot prevent you from getting infected or from becoming severely ill like a vaccine can. But top researchers now say there is promising new evidence that CBD has potential as a natural COVID fighter.
In this issue of Independent Healing you’ll learn about recent preliminary studies that found that CBD:
- Inhibits the spread of the coronavirus in human cells
- Reduces the inflammation that can make COVID life-threatening
- Helps COVID patients get out of the hospital faster
- May help “long-haulers” recover
One study even found that people who take prescription CBD are up to half as likely to get infected with COVID.
In this issue, you’ll also discover how:
- Red wine drinkers are less likely to catch COVID.
- Vitamin D prevents autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, colitis, and more.
- A new non-drug depression treatment brings fast, lasting relief. One study subject said “It saved my life.”
- Moderna shots protect against breakthrough infections better than the Pfizer vaccine.
You’ll get all this and much more in your new issue of Independent Healing.
Please follow the link below to retrieve your newsletter…