Would you buy a car if the dealer told you it started only 10% of the time?
Of course not. But that is exactly what Big Pharma is selling with this season’s flu shot.
For years, the flu vaccine has had a high failure rate.
It typically works less than half the time. Last winter it was almost completely ineffective in seniors. And they’re the ones who need it most.
People 65 and older, along with very young children, suffer most of the estimated 50,000 flu deaths each year.1
Now the prestigious New England Journal of Medicine reports that this year’s vaccine is the most ineffective yet. They predict it will be only about 10% effective.2
The journal reports that the most common flu virus, influenza A (H3N2) has already mutated. This renders the vaccine all but useless.3
But that doesn’t stop Big Pharma and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) from continuing to push it on people anyway.
The news gets even worse…
Australia, in the southern hemisphere, has its winter during our summer. Their flu season typically predicts the severity of ours. And theirs was nasty.
Australians had double the number of flu cases versus last season. And they suffered twice as many deaths.4
The current U.S. flu vaccine is essentially identical to what Australia used. It didn’t work in Australia…so it’s unlikely it’ll work in America.
6 Natural Ways to Improve Your Immunity
The best way to prevent the flu is to strengthen your natural immunity. Here are six ways to stop the flu before it starts:
- Boost good bacteria: Up to 80% of your immune cells are in your gut. Without the right balance of bacteria, your immune system can’t function properly. Eat probiotic foods like kimchi, sauerkraut, and unsweetened organic yogurt.
- Increase your vitamin D. Research has shown that adequate vitamin D lowers your chances of getting the flu. And if you do get sick, vitamin D can greatly reduce the symptoms. Take up to 5,000 IU daily.
- Take vitamin C. It’s a simple but powerful immune system booster that can reduce cold and flu symptoms by 85%. Take 3,000 mgs a day.
- Get this amino acid. You need cysteine to make glutathione, which is a powerful antioxidant. Its supplemental form, n-acetylcysteine (NAC), cuts flu risk in half, according to an Italian study. It works especially well in seniors. Take a 600 mg NAC supplement each day.
- Salt solution. A Japanese study reveals gargling salt water prevents the flu. Doing it twice a day cuts risk by almost half. Add about half a teaspoon of sea salt to a glass of warm water. Then gargle the mixture at the back of your throat for about 10 seconds before spitting it out.
- Wash your hands. The most effective way to avoid the flu is to make sure the germs don’t come in contact with your mouth or nose tissues. Our hands are the main culprit for bringing germs to these entry points. Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently during flu season, especially when you’re traveling or around a sick person.
Editor’s Note: There are 31 secrets that build your immune system… And we’ve put them all together for you in our report, Bulletproof Your Immunity: Easy Ways to Protect Your Health.
Get all the details HERE.
Like this Article? Forward this article here or Share on Facebook.