Welcome to the…
Good health can—and will—change your life.
We’re here to prove it with the Independent Healing 30 Day Challenge specifically designed for you to participate.
The holidays are quickly approaching and you know what that means: sugar. Halloween candy, Thanksgiving pie, Christmas cookies…all sorts of foods we shouldn’t be putting into our bodies.
In order to help you feel better and stay healthy, our first 30 Day Challenge is cutting out sugar in your diet. Thirty days of no added sugars starts October 27th and we hope you’ll join us.
Because when you start to eliminate it from your diet, you’ll begin to experience:
- Increased energy levels
- Reduction of headaches
- Weight loss
- Clearer focus and improved mental state
- Clearer and more beautiful skin
- Less sugar cravings
How can you get involved?
We hope you decide to join us during our 30 day no sugar challenge. Even if you don’t start at day 1, every day you go without poisoning your body with excess sugar makes a difference. It’s easy:
- Sign up for the challenge below to get weekly e-mails with tips to help you stay sugar free.
- Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel to see Angela’s weekly video updates.
- Be sure to Like us on Facebook if you aren’t already involved in our community. We will be sharing lots of great tips that will help you stay on track every month.
Here’s to staying sugar free for 30 days—and maybe even beyond!
Guidelines for the Challenge:
1. Eliminate all added sugars, refined sugar, natural and artificial sweeteners from your diet.
2. Naturally occurring sugars, such as those in fruit, are allowed.
3. Read the ingredients list closely. A label may list a few grams of sugar, but not list any in the ingredients. Those are most likely naturally occurring sugars.
4. But beware of sugars hiding under sneaky names. Like: barley malt, cane juice, corn syrup, maltodextrin, and words that end in –ose (sucrose, dextrose, maltose).
5. If you slip up: keep going! At the end of 30 days, a mistake here and there will seem like nothing compared to what you accomplished.
|Not only does sugar make you fat…there are other hidden dangers: