This Herb Is Strong Enough for Cancer Pain

If you suffer from chronic pain, there are three things you need from your painkiller… You want it to be natural. It has to be effective. And it should be safe to use over time. This Chinese herb meets all three of those criteria.

And this powerful Chinese herb meets all of those criteria…

It relieves both inflammation and nerve pain. In fact, it’s so potent Eastern medicine practitioners use it to ease the pain caused by terminal cancer.1 Even though it works like an opioid, it takes a slightly different path.

It does not affect your morphine receptors, which raise your risk of addiction. Instead, it binds to dopamine receptors in your brain.2 Dopamine is your brain’s “reward system” that controls feelings of pleasure and emotional response.

Unlike opioids, your body doesn’t build a tolerance to this natural compound. This means you won’t have to keep taking more and more of it to get the same amount of relief.3

But if you want to get your hands on some, you’ll want to move quickly.  Here’s why…

Corydalis Yan Hu Suo (CY) grows in abundance in China, Japan, and Siberia. It’s the root of the Chinese poppy plant, known for its beautiful purple flower. CY contains the compound dehydrocorybulbine (DHCB). It’s what gives CY its sought-after painkilling properties.4

Not surprisingly, Big Pharma is taking interest in the compounds in CY. If we had to guess, it won’t be long before you can’t find it in its natural form. More importantly, whatever drugs they develop from CY will be isolated, synthetic compounds. They won’t be natural, and they’re going to come with side effects.

For now, there are several ways to get CY in its natural form. You can find its root extract as a supplement in health stores and online. If you live near an Asian market that sells traditional Chinese herbs, you may be able to find it as a powder for making tea.

Our recommendation? Give it a try if you have any kind of chronic pain or inflammation. If you find it works, load up…before Big Pharma gets in the way.

In Good Health,

Angela Salerno
Publisher, INH Health Watch

Health Topic: Cancer | Pain Relief

1. Bruni Helmerson says:

I have bad nerve pain in my hands and arms and night sweats.

• jag says:

Read up on alapha- lipoic-acid also known as AlA works good on nerve pain and helps rebuild the nerves….and is natural…cannibis helps also can b obtained w/o the high factor, rich in CBD’s. Good for body!

2. fred says:

Cannabis!!! Safest drug on the planet. Eat it, vape it, smoke it…it WORKS!

3. Eric Wynne says:

What is good to help heal Kidney Failure and get to Kidneys to function again. What are the best herds to eat.

4. Gary Allen Freedman says:

CY-prescription???-or, can it be ordered on line???

5. Cilla says:

I’ve trying for a couple months to get lei gōng teng…… Can anyone suggest a good source?

6. shey edlington says:

Can anyone advise me of natural painkiller, and antinflamotory for nerve pain.I am allergic to codine, and antinflamotory Medications.

7. Pete says:

Does it show up on drug tests if you are in pain management? Can not have any other “drug” show up in my urine. Thanks, Pete

• Carol Bell says:

I’ve had that problem and cannot get any pain medicine because I supposedly “violated myv pain contract. I was in the hospital 17 days before my drug test. I had a tooth pulled 5 days prior to the urine test. When I found out about the positive result, it would have been comical if I didn’t hurt so much.

I got a printout of all medications that I was given while in the hospital,as well as a printout of what was given me by the oral surgeon and gave it to my doctor. Another we had to go to for another matter knew about the situation said my primary care doctor had acted correctly. I told him I had not taken the drugs that were supposedly found. The doctor said: “We are not detectives. We don’t have time.”

Well, many times, the patient is sick and the malady cannot be readily determined. Does this not require the deductive reason and some detective work? My husband went to this doctor because he was having symptoms regarding his liver. That QUACK did not check that at all. He CT scanned his kidneys for stones. Negative. The diagnosis: CONSTIPATION.

We also have been told that the clinic’s internal laboratory does not follow proper procedures and has contaminated many specimens. I WONDER WHY MY DRUG TEST CAME OUT THE WAY IT DID. Go figure.

Needless to say, we’re going to look for another doctor.

8. macro says:

pls help with back pain herb reliever

9. Susana says:

I have been taking Kratom for about 3 years for chronic pain caused by Crohns disease. It works better than opioids because it takes care of your pain without giving you the groggy sensation.