The Top 5 Natural Pain Killers
We couldn’t believe it when we heard it…
The FDA has just approved a stronger version of hydrocodone. Yeah, that’s right. A stronger version. This is the same narcotic that’s created an epidemic of addiction problems and killed 100,000 Americans in the last decade.1
It’s called Zohydro. It was rejected 11 to 2 by a panel of pain specialists last year.2 But somehow this year, it’s “safe and effective.” Once again, the FDA is choosing profit over safety.
As far as your body is concerned, hydrocodone is synthetic heroin. Pain killers, no matter how strong, don’t help you manage long-term pain.
They stop working after a few months. You have to keep increasing your dosage just to get a little relief. Addiction can happen before you even realize it. Pretty sweet deal for Big Pharma, isn’t it?
It’s not a good deal for you. Hydrocodone can stop your breathing. Especially if you’re over 60. And if you have a glass of wine while the drug is in your system, you can easily die from respiratory failure.
There’s no reason to take harmful drugs. But chronic pain makes life harder than it should be. You can take a natural approach to get relief and heal your body without the danger of addiction or death.
These 5 painkillers will get you back in action:
1. 5-Hydroxytryptophan: 5-HTP is what makes serotonin, the hormone that regulates mood and sleep. That’s why 5-HTP is used to treat depression, anxiety, insomnia, and even panic attacks. But 5-HTP is also great at treating headaches and migraines.3 In fact, it’s better than any drug you could take…
One study shows that taking 5-HTP can even replace painkillers to treat headaches. But unlike any painkiller on the market…it also keeps headaches from returning.4
Eating foods rich in tryptophan like turkey, walnuts, and tomatoes will help naturally boost 5-HTP. But that may not be enough. If you want to see the full benefits, start by taking 50 mg before a meal. Eventually you can build up to 300 mg a day. That is the ideal dosage for relieving headaches.
2. Ginger: Using ginger as medicine goes back to the ninth century. Many cultures still use it today to treat everything from colds to cancer.5 Ginger has potent anti-inflammatory properties.
One study shows ginger relieves arthritis pain. In the study, 63 percent of subjects taking a ginger supplement saw a decrease in osteoarthritic knee pain.6 The group taking ginger extract also saw an improvement in their overall pain.
Just be careful not to overdo it when using fresh ginger. Some people are very sensitive. Start small and build your way up to avoid digestive issues.
3. Krill Oil: You already know the health benefits of fish oil. But krill oil is an even more effective way to get omega-3 fatty acids. That’s because it contains liposomes that drive the fatty acids directly into your cells. This is key to quickly feeling the benefits of taking a fish oil supplement.
One study shows that 300 mg each day lowers inflammation by 20 percent in just seven days. After 30 days, inflammation had decreased by over 30 percent.7 If you suffer from inflammatory pain, krill oil is your fastest path to natural healing.
4. Capsaicin: Capsaicin is what gives peppers their heat. Many cultures have used it as a medicine for centuries.8 But it’s no surprise why… It helps relieve even the worst arthritis pain.
Arthritic patients in one study had an 80 percent decrease in their pain after just two weeks of topical capsaicin use.9 The compound greatly lowered pain even in people already taking arthritis medications.
It’s easy to see why capsaicin is the active ingredient in a variety of ointments that help ease arthritis pain.
5. Cissus Quadrangularis: The name may sound silly, but this vine comes with serious benefits. Cissus quadrangularis (CQ) promotes bone health and reduces pain.10 This is why CQ is gaining popularity among elite athletes. But you don’t have to be an athlete to experience its benefits.
One study followed 29 healthy men. It shows that taking 3 mg daily for eight weeks reduced joint pain from exercise by 31 percent.11 CQ is easy to find in pill form online and in many health stores.
If you suffer from chronic pain, you aren’t alone. But that doesn’t mean you have to rely on dangerous and potentially addictive painkillers to make it through the day.
We have just recently released our special report called The Top 10 Dangerous Pharmaceutical Drugs—And Their Natural Alternatives. It’s an important read for you and your family. Why? Because, with millions of Americans taking these deadly pills, there’s a good chance someone you love is endangering his or her life without knowing it!
In it, you’ll discover a proven plant extract that works as well as antidepressants, but without horrible side effects… A common nutrient that 23 studies—covering 1,173 people—have shown decreases blood pressure (and all you have to do is make a few simple, delicious additions to your diet)… An antioxidant found in beer that not only relieves joint pain, but can help you feel relaxed and calm… and so much more. Learn more HERE.