The Once Forbidden Fruit that Keeps Cancer Away

Apples Prevent Colon Cancer

You already know you need to eat your fruits and vegetables. But here’s one you really need to work into your diet if you aren’t already…

A new study out of China has found that an extract from a common fruit actually works better than chemo when treating colon cancer.

For the study, researchers exposed colon cancer cells to the fruit extract at various concentrations. They compared the results with commonly used chemo drugs.1

At all concentrations the extract surpassed the chemo drug’s results. After just 36 hours, the fruit extract killed 17.6 percent of cancer cells. The chemo drug only killed 10.9 percent. At the highest concentration tested, the extract killed 46 percent of cancer cells. Researchers were not even able to test the chemo drug at that high of a concentration. It would be too toxic.

So, a natural, non-toxic substance killed almost half of all the cancer cells. Something the chemo drug couldn’t come close to.

You won’t even believe what this natural cancer solution is either…

Apple oligosaccharides.

When certain complex carbohydrates break down, oligosaccharides are formed.2 Apple oligosaccharides are created by the pectin and fibers from the pulpy residue of the apple. It’s not just safe and effective… it’s cheap. The juice industry considers this residue a waste product.

This isn’t the first time researchers have studied apples for their anti-carcinogenic effects. French scientists studied the effect of procyanidins, a chemical found in apple peels, on rats.3 Researchers fed rats with colon cancer a diet with procyanidins. After six weeks the rats had 50 percent less precancerous lesions.

“Our work suggests that eating the whole apple, including the skin, might offer some anti-cancer benefits,” said lead author Dr. Francis Raul.

Colon cancer can start early as benign tumors called polyps.4 Left untreated, the polyps can become cancerous. Most times polyps have few, if any, symptoms. That’s why it’s important to have regular exams.

Colon cancer is the third most common cancer diagnosed.5 It’s also one of the deadliest. That’s why prevention and treatment are key.

Apples have a long list of health benefits. Research has found that they may also help prevent heart disease, asthma, and Alzheimer’s disease.6 And the fiber in them is good for your cholesterol, blood sugar, bone health, and achieving a healthy weight.7 Just remember, conventionally grown apples are doused in pesticides. So this is one fruit you always want to buy organic.

Apples make the perfect snack. They’re not only crunchy and refreshing… they’re full of cancer protection.

Editor’s Note: Apple oligosaccharides aren’t the only common, natural substance that may prove to be better than chemo. A Florida oncologist presented studies on 40, stage 4 cancer patients who received a natural nutrient therapy. In 75 percent of them, tumors shrunk by 50 percent or more! And an Australian study reported that when using this natural therapy for cancer and other ailments, “the only side effect is ‘chronic good health.’” Discover how this wonder compound is healing open-minded people around the world and how you can get all the details on it, HERE.

Health Topic: Cancer | Diet and Nutrition

1. Charlie Waters says:

I wish you could print out your articles instead of making the videos or at least give us the choice of watching the content via video or reading it. I do not like the videos as I can’t remember the info and I can’t good enough notes and I also like to be able to read the info when I get the time. Bottom line, if the info. is on video I will just pass it by as it drives me crazy having to listen to a lecture that just drags on and on, I can read faster than the video and can stop if I need to and go back to it latter. Please let me have the option of reading your reports. Thanks.

• Laura says:

I agree about those long videos. I lose interest and don’t have the time to listen to them drone on and on. You’ve lost me.

2. Mary Alice DiSalvo says:

I have just listened to your founder describe current tested treatments for many diseases, cancer being the one of most interest to me.

When I pushed the button to order at the end of the presentation, nothing happened. I waited several minutes and still nothing. I don’t have time to listen to the entire presentation again and hope I can still order the “Natural Health Dossier” email magazine with access to previous issues online for $39 /year as advertised.

Please let me know if I can not become a member & subscribe at this address and let me know how else I can subscribe.
    Mary Alice DiSalvo

• INH Research says:

Hi Mary Alice,

We apologize for any inconvenience when trying to place your order.

We forwarded your comment to customer service, but in case they haven’t contacted you yet, you can also place your order directly online at

INH Research Team

• Source Material says:

Hi INH Research Team,

I read the principle source for this article on Elsevier.

The research team didn’t compare apple polysaccharide or apple oligosaccharides with common chemo drugs. They just investigated the effect they have on colon cancer cells. Chemo drugs were not used at all in the research, nor were comparisons drawn between the two.

Essentially, what you have done is taken a piece of valid research and then lied. The investigators say the use of apple polysaccharide or apple oligosaccharides as treatment warrants further study.

3. Kathleen Nicholson says:

I agree 100% with Charlie Waters. It is a pain & very time consuming to listen to a video. I can skim thru the printed version faster & get what I need. Please offer both!!!!!!

4. keisha lundy says:

I can’t watch any videos anyway so I would much rather read something that I can always read it over and over if I want to, so much more convenient.

5. bill stapp says:

I totally agree-the videos drive me crazeeeeeee.The info is great–just give us the option on how to receive it.

6. Manny Rodriguez says:

I agree. The videos are repetitive and are presented as if you were listening to something mysterious; just like suspense information. There is too much repetition and ambiguity before getting to the point. Science should never be ambiguous. I prefer to read.

7. Jesse says:

Charlie, I have the same problem with videos. I hate them. They go on and on even if you’re satisfied with the message right away.

8. Emanuel Gonzales says:

Rather Read tired of vidio’s two minute pause will lose my interest after third pause

9. Pearl Lefevers says:

I agree with others that your videos are way too long as the speaker goes round and round to finally give the point. I find myself skipping the videos as they are too time consuming. Also, I take about 5-6 doctors’ newsletters and much of the info I already know.

10. Helen says:

I too hate the video’s. Too long. I try to do as much research as possible. I get more from reading than video. I can also save the article to go back to later to refresh my memory, or even email it to a friend.
    I thank you for all the good information. However I would be able to get even more of what you had to offer if you provided a printed version of the video. I do not watch the videos.

11. Yuri says:

There is an easy solution to this – just skip the video.
    1. Close the video window (“x” in top right corner).
    2. Click “Cancel” in the OK or Cancel selection window that follows.
    Video bypassed, text is displayed :)

12. Carol says:

You can READ the information–>when the vidoe page opens, just click on the red “X” at the far right corner of your screen; a box will open that asks if you really want to exit or stay on the same page–follow the prompt to stay on the page and the entire “video” will now be in written form :-)

13. Colleen says:

I thought that I was the only one who hated the videos. They take to much time to get to the point. At least give people the option to watch or read. After listening to them a few times, it is the same thing over and over. Finally they get to the main topic and 20 minutes have been wasted. I could read something in about 5 or 6 minutes. Thank you.