The Preventative Measure that May Cost You Your Life
It’s that time of year. The flyers are everywhere. Doctors are pushing them. Your local pharmacy is offering them at discount. Some companies are even offering them to employees for free.
They think they are doing you a favor. But are they really? Or could their “good” intentions be putting you in danger?
We already told you how this “preventative” measure doesn’t work.1
And now, what’s become a multibillion-dollar industry may be costing you more than just a trip to the clinic and a waste of time.2 It may actually cost you your life. And if not your life, some very serious side effects.
Health officials keep saying they are perfectly safe. But something that is supposed to keep you healthy yet causes the very disease it’s designed to prevent does not sound perfectly safe.
Yes, we are talking about the seasonal flu vaccine. Its lack of effectiveness is not fresh news. We’ve told you all that before. But now we have more confirmation that this “protective” shot is worse than anyone thought.
The British Columbia Centre for Disease Control just released a new double-blind study using ferrets.3 Researchers used ferrets because of their human-like susceptibility to colds and the flu. For the study, Dr. Danuta Skowronski administered the flu vaccine to the ferrets. The results didn’t just show that the vaccine was ineffective. It showed the ferrets that received the vaccine became significantly sicker than the other animals.
You read that correctly. It didn’t keep the animals healthier, it made them sicker!
So what are you really putting in your body if you get a flu shot?
Aluminum, antibiotics, formaldehyde, monosodium glutamate (MSG), and thimerosal, a type of mercury.4 Definitely NOT your common additives.
But the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention assures you that they only use these chemicals to stabilize the vaccine. And the amounts found in the vaccines are small.
I don’t know about you. But no matter how “small” these doses are, I don’t want these toxins anywhere near my body… let alone injected straight into it!
Let’s break it down…
- Aluminum – It has been a known neurotoxin for over 100 years.5 And it has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease for the past several decades.6
- Antibiotics – That doesn’t sound so bad, right? That’s what the doctor gives you when you’re sick. But taking antibiotics can do more harm than good. Antibiotics only kill bacterial infections.7 That’s not going to help you with the cold or flu, which are viral infections. And taking antibiotics when you don’t need them only increases your chances of developing an infection. The body builds up a resistance against antibiotics. That allows the bacteria to grow, causing complications and sometimes death.
- Formaldehyde – I’m sure you’ve heard of this one. Mortuaries and medical laboratories use formaldehyde as a preservative. It’s not something you’re supposed to be injected with while you’re living. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services openly admits that formaldehyde causes cancer.8
- MSG – A lot of people complain about headaches and migraines after receiving a flu vaccine. It might just be from that “very small” dose of MSG that’s part of the injection. Doctors and dieticians have warned us about consuming too much MSG in our diets. Chinese food, some canned vegetables and soups, and even processed meats contain MSG. It’s an excitotoxin that causes neurons in the brain to become overstimulated.9 The result is brain lesions and even death.
- Thimerosal – This is a methyl mercury compound. Mercury is one of the most toxic poisons. It attacks the central nervous system, leaving you permanently disabled or dead.10 It is so toxic that there is a worldwide treaty in the works to ban mercury.
If you go to the additives page on the CDC’s website, they have completely different descriptions for the chemicals. It’s just another attempt by Big Pharma and the government to deceive you.
The federal government invested $400 million of our money to develop the flu vaccine.11 And where did that money go? Straight to Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, and Lonza. These guys are getting rich while everyday Americans are unknowingly making themselves sick.
If you get a flu shot you may be gambling with your life.
However that doesn’t mean there’s nothing you can do to avoid the flu.
There are safe, natural, and effective ways to stay healthy this season. You’ll want to increase your vitamin D intake and wash your hands. Vitamin D strengthens your immune system.12 And washing your hands stops the transfer of germs and bacteria.
Neither of those preventative measures ends in cancer, damage to the nervous system, and least of all death.
You definitely can’t say the same about the flu shot.
Like this Article? Forward this article here to your friends or family, or .
– The federal government invested $400 million of our money to develop the flu vaccine. Click to Tweet
– Flu shots contain Aluminum, Antibiotics, Formaldehyde, MSG and Thimerosal. Click to Tweet